Warped Tour 101
With our plan in invade Warped Tour in place we wanted to share some tips to maximize your Warped Tour experience.
- Stay hydrated: Warped Tour is a commitment. Doors generally open at 11AM and the show closes down around 9PM. Taking place outdoors in the summer months of June, July, and August the heat will be a factor. You are allowed to bring one unopened bottle of water in with you. There will be hydration stations throughout the venue. There are also designated shade areas and misting stations throughout the venue.
- Eat: You need food and water. Crazy, right?
- Wear good shoes: Warped Tour is not a fashion show. You will be outdoors and on your feet all day. If you want to wear flip-flops for seven hours, be our guest, but don't say we didn't warn you.
- Bring a parent for free: If you are under 18 you can bring one parent for free. Warped Tour offers one complimentary parent admission to accompany a minor (under 18) that has purchased a ticket to the show. The ticket can only be picked up at the yellow Warped Tour Guest List tent located near the front entrance of the venue. Accompanying adult must be 28+. Additionally, there is a "reverse daycare" where the adults can stay during the show.
- Pick up a set list: The schedule of the band's set times are not scheduled until the morning of the show. Get to the show early and head to the big inflatable at the main Vans tent where the schedule will be listed. Take a pic on your phone or pick up a hard copy - there are multiple stages!
- Stay updated on band signings: Bands love to interact with their fans at Warped Tour. Drop by their tent at some point early on to know when they will be signing and taking pictures.
- Medical assistance: Look for the first aid flag located at the medic station. Better yet, locate it before the bands start playing.
- Visit the non-profits: One of the hallmarks of Warped Tour is that many sponsors and non-profits offer free stuff for coming by and simply spinning a wheel, playing some games, or just saying hi!
- Stay hydrated: We can't stress this enough.
- Have fun: Most importantly, have fun! Take lots of pictures, stay hydrated, and treasure the experience.